Accelerated Laboratory Testing – It’s much more affordable than you think!
Weathering causes billions of dollars in product damage every year, including colour change, gloss loss, strength loss, cracking, peeling, and chalking. Q-Lab has the solutions to make weathering and light stability testing both realistic and affordable and answer your questions simply.
Contract Laboratory Testing Services
We can offer you weathering and light stability tests for use in quality control, material certification, exterior durability studies and predictions.
Our weathering products and services are used by material scientists and technicians in numerous industries including:
- additives and colorants, adhesive and sealants, automotive, building materials (such as roofing and siding),
- fabrics/textiles, food and beverages, graphic arts/inks, paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, plastics and packaging, and renewable energy (such as solar).
Standard & Custom Exposures
Tests and evaluations are performed to appropriate ASTM, ISO, BSI, DIN, JIS, SAE, AATCC, or other standard procedures. We can also perform custom exposures.
Backed by Q-Lab experts with decades of outdoor testing experience, we can help you set up a successful accelerated laboratory testing program.
Why use Avatar Testing Solutions?
- For those who are interested in accelerated weathering and light stability testing but are not yet ready to purchase QUV or Q-SUN test equipment, we offer a range of contract laboratory testing services in our laboratory in Centurion, Johannesburg.
- Although actual outdoor exposures are an ideal way to test your products, sometimes you can’t afford to wait a year or two for real-time test results. We can give you fast, and reliable weatherability, lightfastness, colourfastness, and photostability data using our array of accelerated laboratory testers.
- ATS can also act as an unbiased third party wherever third-party verification of test results is required.
Outdoor Exposure Testing
Through our partner, Q-Lab Corporation, outdoor exposure testing for weathering, lightfastness and corrosion available at Q-Lab Florida and Q-Lab Arizona.